How often does your free social media scheduler give you any useful reporting insights?
I’m guessing not very often.
That’s because with social media tools, you get what you pay for.
This is where SmarterQueue’s analytics features come in!
Rather than checking 5+ sites for you social media data, you can access all the analytics you could ever need right within SmarterQueue itself. 🤓
So, stop running all over the internet for your social data – save time and effort by using our built-in reporting features to supercharge your social success. You’ll be glad you did!
Why Accurate Reporting Matters 📈
You might be asking yourself: why do I need to care about my social media reports?
These figures matter because they allow you to learn from where you’ve been, to better inform where you’re heading.
Social media analytics can certainly be hard to translate for audiences who aren’t well-versed in the world of social. But, you have to be able to explain what you’re working towards and why it matters. In short, you need to show results.
If you’re spending time on social media at all, why not make it count?
3 Ways to Robust Reports With SmarterQueue 💡
The good news is, if you’re looking for advanced analytics and smart insights, you’re in the right place!
Gone are the days of your social media analytics just being pages and pages of data. Instead, make way for reports that are easy to read and easy to action. When engagement figures can be compared between content types and categories, they become more than vanity metrics. Measuring engagement by category tells you how your audience responds to your content strategy and how you can adjust to meet their needs.
- Find the best hashtags. Use the Analyse a Social Profile tool to see which hashtags you’ve used and which have seen the most engagement. Plus, find out how many hashtags are optimal. Never write another post when you have to guess which hashtags to use!
- View reporting by category. When you can see detailed insights for each of your categories, reporting moves from vanity metrics to vital information. See which content category performs the best, and tailor your social media strategy accordingly.
Your Audience, Your Data
Discover the best times to post for your own audience. What type of your content gets the most engagement? Which categories are most successful at different times? Forget generalisations: find out what really works for your unique audience.
- Sort posts by engagement. On the Past Posts page, sort by ‘Highest Likes %’ to find your most engaging content so far. Then, hit … and choose Re-Queue to add your best posts back into your Queue.
- Check out your Evergreen boost. On the Past Posts page, choose ‘View Evergreen Posts Grouped’ to see your SmarterQueue Boost. This tells you how successful your Evergreen recycling has been – how much more engagement you’ve seen with recycling than by posting your content just once.
- Find your best posting times. Head to Analytics > Reporting to see a heatmap of your best posting times. Use this to see when your content gets the most engagement, enabling you to fine-tune your posting schedule for exactly when your audience is online and active.
Data Without Limits
SmarterQueue makes it easy for you to track the success of your posts from social platform to website. UTM parameters and Bitly link tracking are automatically added to every post sent by SmarterQueue, to make every click trackable in Google Analytics. Customise your UTM parameters to track campaigns or compare conversion metrics.
- Sort by clicks. See which of your past posts have received the most clicks. Learn what your audience likes by what they click!
- Customise your UTM parameters. Set your UTMs on each individual post, or set general UTM settings as your defaults. Then, convert your social media followers into website traffic with Google Analytics.
Putting it All Together
Streamlining your social media reports is a question of awareness plus action. You need to be aware of the features available to you, and the ability to take action to incorporate these insights into your social media strategy. With SmarterQueue’s intuitive and actionable social media reports, you’ll never be stumped by your social analytics again!
Now that you’ve seen all the reporting chops that SmarterQueue has to offer, are you keen to go forth and start learning? If you have any questions, let us know below! 👇